Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pictures of my first booth!

I was unmotivated today, and my son was refusing to clean up today so I left him home with his grammy and took my daughter out for lunch and shopping! :) We first went to check on my antique booth. I just hung the backdrop on the back wall of my booth yesterday and I have been having nightmares about the backdrop falling and bringing the mirror down with it. Everything was still in place and I found out I sold two items today! My booth is no where near finished. I still need to add more backdrops when I find them, and bring in furniture pieces when my hubby is able to help me, but I couldn't help snapping some pictures this time. I only had my phone with me so the pictures are a bit grainy. Sorry 'bout that.











2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks great! What a great use of space and variety of goods!! Oh congratulations, have fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete