Friday, September 2, 2011

Switching Blogs


I have been working today on my new website! I should be painting, however I have found painting doesn't work so well while my two little ones are awake. :) My website address is www.madisonrosevintage.com. It used to point to my etsy shop, however now it points to my website. You can click on shop and it will give you info about my Etsy shop as well as my antique booth.

I am also considering switching my blog to tumblr. I have no experience with tumblr, however my blog postings will show up directly on my website if I use it. I am going to be experimenting tumbler to see if I want to switch over to it.

Come check out my booth! :) Just make sure you come this weekend because it will be closed on Monday. Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment