Monday, September 5, 2011

Don't you just love it when vintage comes to you?

This weekend I wasn't planning on "treasure hunting" at all. I was going to spend the weekend with my hubby and kids. That was until I walked out my front door and saw a sale. Sometimes I like living in the city, most of the time I don't.

So I grabbed my kids and walked over there without telling my husband. Thought I would look around for two seconds, see nothing, and then walk home. Thirty minutes later I was home. Home not just with one or two items. But a whole van load of vintage goodness!! Some items need to be painted and fixed up which my hubby can not understand, but other items are perfect the way they are. Some of my favorites are the vintage gumball machine, butter churn, and milk glass vase.





1 comment:

  1. always when you least expect it, I wish I had beat you to the sale, I would have bought everything you did. I never pass up vintage refrigerator dishes, chairs....Oh everything! I think you have the cutest blog name!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete